Taxation Advice and Support
Your need for security and certainty
DBA Accountants of Stirling, WA, are conscious that our clients come to us and stay with us because we provide security and certainty in their affairs.
We carry out our work properly and well, following Quality Assured processes. We take responsibility for our work. We work well within the law and we are confident in handling any resulting ATO/ASIC enquiry.
What we offer you
- Pay no more than your legal obligation of tax and do so confidently.
- Strategies and structuring to minimise your taxation obligation.
- Managing the payment of your taxation obligation and its cash flow consequences.
- Negotiations with the ATO – time to pay, lodgment of late tax returns, tax audits.
- Minimising penalties and interest.
- Late and overdue tax return lodgments – our best so far is 20 years’ worth of tax returns for a contractor in the construction industry, ending with no tax to pay and no penalties.
- Amending returns previously lodged. When a new client comes to us for tax work, we always review their last tax return to see if an amendment might be justified to produce a refund of tax already paid.
We try harder for you
We like a challenge. We relish a knotty problem. Years and years of late tax returns might be a nightmare to you but to us, it is just another interesting day at the office.
We provide support and advice that is informed, experienced, impartial and aimed only at your benefit. We return your telephone calls and answer your emails.
DBA Accountants, Stirling, WA, specialise in providing taxation advice and support to businesses, professionals and investors.
To discuss issues relating to your taxation please contact us today.
Helping our clients increase their wealth.
Specialists in business, tax, self-managed superannuation and estate planning.