What we do
DBA Accountants is based in Stirling, Western Australia. From there we serve clients in the greater Perth metropolitan area, country WA, other Australian states, and internationally.
We believe we have a role to play in every aspect of our clients’ financial lives and our purpose is to help our clients increase their wealth.
We help our clients increase their wealth by providing support in these areas
Our advice is honest and impartial and aimed at producing the best overall result for our client.
In providing advice and support for our clients, we will do anything in our power that is legal, moral and ethical.
How we help
We speak in plain language.
Our advice is completely independent and intended only for your benefit.
All the help and support you need to operate your business profitably and with peace of mind.
We help you take control of your business and financial affairs and run them better.
- Structuring for asset protection and tax minimisation
- Maximising after-tax profitability
- Lodgments with ATO and ASIC
- Negotiations with ATO – time to pay, disputed assessments
- Growing your business or down-sizing it
- Buying a business – draw on our long experience and follow our due diligence process
- Selling your business – preparation for sale, reverse due diligence, maximising your after-tax exit value
- Finance – applications, negotiations with banks and brokers
- Bookkeeping Support for your staff or your contract bookkeeper – computerised or manual systems
- Shareholder/Partner Agreements – Who does what, when and for how much?
- Business Plans
- Budgets and Forecasts
- Records Management – Assistance with keeping your required financial records
- Assistance with MYOB, QB and other systems
- Putting you in touch with reliable bookkeepers
- Referrals to our trusted network of lawyers, finance brokers and other experts.
We make it easy for you
We try to make it easy for you. The language we use is as non-technical as we can make it while preserving the legal meaning of our advice. We are willing explainers because it is important to us that you understand our advice and make a fully informed choice of action.
We provide written material to help inform and educate our clients at minimum cost to them. Click here for more on written material published by DBA Accountants to move you up the learning curve, ask better questions, gain more value from DBA and make better business choices as a result.
We take the pain out.
Special Reports: Detailed information on specific topics.
Books written by Murray Davey, DBA Director, on business and finance.
Checklists on different business and taxation topics to guide your thinking and help you know when to contact DBA Accountants for assistance.
We are available
We are at all times available to you to provide support and advice that is informed, experienced, impartial and aimed only at your benefit.
We return your telephone calls and answer your emails.
What we do not do
We recognise that our reputation for honesty, independence, fair dealing and plain speaking is the reason clients come to us and stay. We are aware the things we do not do can be as important as the things we do.
We do not do anything illegal, immoral or unethical.
We do not do anything that might place us in a position of conflict of interest with our client.
We do not accept referral commissions and nor do we pay them.
Helping our clients increase their wealth.
Specialists in business, tax, self-managed superannuation and estate planning.