Self Managed Superannuation for you
The establishment and administration of self-managed superannuation funds is an area of special expertise at DBA Accountants of Stirling, WA.
Benefits of self-managed super
- You make your own investment decisions, with assistance from advisors of your choice.
- Your fund has direct ownership of its investments, so entry, exit and management fees are not paid to managed funds.
- Perfect for investors wishing to manage their own investment portfolio.
- Perfect for investors wanting particular niche investments (but with advice from us first!) Read More
- Your super fund can own property jointly with you. This allows you to negatively gear in your own right, while positively gearing in your fund. We strongly recommend reading ” Invest in property jointly with your fund”.
When is it a good idea?
- When you want to take control of your superannuation investments.
- When you have at least $200,000 of assets in super, or capable of being transferred into it.
- Could you sell your business premises to your SMSF? Read More
- If this sounds like you, we should talk.
How do DBA Accountants help you?
- We provide information and advice to help you make the best decision for you. We strongly recommend reading our Special Report entitled “Thinking about Self Managed Super?”.
- We take the time to make sure you are completely comfortable with the reasons, the process and the outcomes.
- We attend to establishment of the fund, registration with the regulatory authorities, collection of monies from existing super funds, and transfer of assets into your new fund.
- We provide documents to your bank to allow them to set up the fund bank account.
- We advise on your obligations and responsibilities as a trustee of your own super fund, and on your rights as a member.
- We assist with the record-keeping required for your fund. We provide the fund’s Document Register in which to file fund paperwork.
- We carry out the fund’s on-going accounting and reporting work, including lodgments with regulators.
- We liaise with the fund’s auditor.
- We liaise with and assist your investment and insurance advisers, as required.
- We are at all times available to you to provide support and advice that is informed, experienced, impartial and aimed only at your benefit.
Please contact us for more information.
Helping our clients increase their wealth.
Specialists in business, tax, self-managed superannuation and estate planning.